Here are a few things that our residents have said about us.
What Sets Us Apart
1) Our Location is Second to none. We are located within 1/2 mile of a myriad of restaurants, shopping, and medical services. We are also located 1 block away from emergency services.
2) We offer the finest dining experience in Southern Utah. Our meals are made from scratch by a skilled chef. We also offer a soup and salad bar as well as therapeutic diet options.
3) Our apartments are the most spacious in town. Many of our apartments offer two bathrooms, a private patio or deck, walk-in closet, and washer/dryer hookup.
4) We offer two separate activities programs to cater to the differing needs of our residents.
Our brand new community offers the best care and some of the finest amenities around. We also offer a fantastic location with close proximity to a myriad of shopping, restaurant, and medical services.
- We are 1/2 mile from shopping, restaurants, and medical services.
- Our location offers fantastic views of the mountains and surrounding landscape.
- We are within walking distance of the Sunbrook Championship Golf Course.
- Our location offers a peaceful ambiance including a tranquil stream which runs along the rear of our community.
- We are located adjacent to a future City trail which will offer our residents convenient access to the City's master plan trail system.
- Our care services are consistently rated #1 in St George by our peers.
- Our management staff offer over 75 years of combined industry experience.
- All our care staff are dementia certified and must pass a 3rd party exam at 95% or better.
- We offer the finest dining experience in Southern Utah.
- Our Services include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care which allows are residents to age in place.
- We offer the finest amenity package in Southern Utah. A few of our unique amenities include: Bathtique, Full-service Salon & Spa, Snoezelen, Bocce Ball Court, Shuffleboard, & Putting Green.
- Our Apartments are some of the most spacious in town.
- Many of our apartments include 2 bathrooms, a walk-in closet, & private patio or deck.
- All of our apartments feature stain-grade cabinetry, 10'-6" ceiling, and granite counter tops.
We made a lot of good friends here, new friends. And I hope that any of you who are viewing this will come out here and take a look at this place. I think that you will find that this facility is an excellent, excellent place to spend your…Ken Resident
I can’t say enough about the staff. I really can’t. Everyone is absolutely wonderful. They’re all full of love and that’s what we all need.
I can’t say enough nice words about it. It is just perfect. Just perfect. If you ever want to live in assisted living, in a…Gerry Resident
It’s absolutely just a dream come true to be able to be in this place.
The staff has been wonderful. I just have had my moments, and I’ve been sick with the flu, and they’ve always been there for me.Eberta Resident
Well, I think the most important thing is the care that Bobby is getting. The CNA’s are very nice people. Every time we come in they have a smile on their face and they’re talking to Bobby all the time because she does have a memory issue.Jim Family Member
It’s a perfect place, and my kids are just delighted that I’m here. My son says that he doesn’t have to worry about me, and that in and of itself is something. I can’t tell you what it has meant to me to be here. The people that take…Mary Lou Resident
We made the move in March and we’re so happy we did. We’re so impressed with the staff here. They’ve always been very kind to us.
I’m just so happy that we have joined this place. I’ve never had any regrets about this place. Some people can go someplace and…John Family Member
The staff has been very good to me. I have a special bond with lots of them. I feel like I can talk to them or ask them what I should do about a certain situation, and they are very helpful that way.Virgene Friend of Resident